DOES YOUR DOG SUFFER FROM ALLERGIES?
Learn How to Help Your Dog Feel Better!
Easy At-Home Things to Try – Written by Holistic TCVM Veterinarians
For A Limited Time Only – Free Instant Download
Does your dog suffer from allergies? Help has arrived!!
Download Your Free Ebook to Learn:
- How to Stop the Itching, Scratching and Licking
- How to Reduce Your Dog’s Allergen Load
- How to Identify & Eliminate Allergens in Your Dog’s Food
- Options for Dogs With Skin Allergies
- Home Remedies for Dogs with Allergies
Treating Dog Allergies
Treating your dog’s allergies is often very frustrating, difficult, and time-consuming.
And, it’s tough to watch your canine friend feel terrible!
Learning about canine allergies empowers you with the knowledge to make choices that make your dog feel better.
Basic Types of Dog Allergies
The first step to winning the battle with your dog’s allergies is understanding the different types.
The basic types of dog allergies are:
- Breathing allergies/asthma
- Food allergies
- Atopy (skin allergies, which includes flea allergies)
The Symptoms of Dog Allergies
You don’t have to be a veterinarian to figure out whether or not your dog has allergies.
Dogs with allergies display tell-tale symptoms.
Symptoms of dog allergies include:
- Sneezing, wheezing and coughing
- Itchy, irritated or inflamed skin
- Itchy, runny eyes
- Itchy back or base of tail (most commonly seen in flea allergies)
- Itchy ears and/or recurrent ear infections
Get your ebook today to learn about the “allergy threshold” and get tips on what you can do at home to make your dog feel better today.