DOES YOUR DOG SUFFER FROM BLADDER OR KIDNEY STONES?
Learn How to Get Rid of Stones and Keep Them From Coming Back
Easy At-Home Things to Try – Written by Holistic TCVM Veterinarians
For A Limited Time Only – Free Instant Download
Does Your Dog Suffer From Kidney or Bladder Stones? If so, help has arrived!
Download your free ebook now and:
- Receive Knowledge: Learn the causes, symptoms, and treatments of dog bladder stones.
- Realize Options: Learn about all the different options available, from home remedies and testing to pharmaceuticals.
- Understand Your Pet: Your ebook gives you the information you need to understand what your pet is going through and how he or she is feeling.
- Make Empowered Choice: Knowledge is power. Have all the tools you need to make the best choice for your pet’s particular situation.
Help Your Dog’s Bladder or Kidney Stones
Possibly, there is no health issue as debilitating as kidney or bladder stones.
Everyone has heard tales of the excruciating pain involved in “passing” a stone.
Remember Uncle Bill at Thanksgiving dinner rolling around on the dining room floor?
The pain is the same for dogs.
But dogs quietly suffer through the pain by:
- Straining to urinate
- Eliminating small amounts
- Squatting or hiking frequently
- Licking private parts
Knowing the causes and symptoms of bladder stones helps you take proactive steps preventing the need for surgery later on.
Get your free ebook today and learn how to prevent kidney and bladder stones.