What is the Apocaps Dog Cancer Treatment?
The Apocaps dog cancer treatment an apoptogen formula made with natural ingredients. Apoptogens help induce apoptosis, which is what scientists call “programmed cell death”. It is the way in which normal cells die to make way for the new cells needed to replenish a healthy body.
Unhealthy cells which do not experience apoptosis divide over and over again without dying. They keep proliferating without undergoing natural cell death, creating a condition we call cancer.
The theory behind the Apocaps Dog Cancer Treatment is that the ingredients in the supplements will induce apoptosis, and by doing so help prevent and treat cancer.
Watch This Video About How This Drug Can Benefit Your Dog
Active Ingredients in the Apocaps Dog Cancer Supplement
The Apocaps Dog Cancer Treatment is made of plants that have naturally occurring molecules that support apoptosis when introduced into the living body. The apoptogens in the formula are luteolin, apigenin, curcumin, silymarin, beta-glucans, and gingerols.
The active ingredients used in the production of the Apocaps Dog Cancer Treatment are Vitamin C, Lecithin Powder, Rutin, Peanut Hull, L-Glutamine, Apigenin, Taurine, Zinc Oxide, Ginger Root Extract, Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, and Magnesium Oxide.
Results of the Apocaps Dog Cancer Supplement
The manufacturer states that the life quality increases have been seen in the majority of the dogs using the Apocaps dog cancer treatment. Some experience results within a week, some take up to 3-4 weeks. Overall the effects have been increased vitality, activity, and vigor.
Warnings, Side Effects, and Signs of Overdosage
The manufacturer has not had reports of any toxic effects to the Apocaps dog cancer treatment. The product should be taken with a small amount of food to reduce possible gastrointestinal upset. This product should not be used in dogs with allergic reactions to any of the ingredients in Apocaps.
The Apocaps dog cancer treatment should not be used in dogs experiencing anorexia, vomiting, or diarrhea. Dogs weighing less than 5 lbs should not use the standard sized Apocaps. Safety has not been established for pregnant, nursing or breeding dogs, or dogs with kidney or liver disease. Safety has not been established for dogs less than 6 months of age or diabetic dogs.
Using the Apocaps in Our Clinic
As of yet, we have not used the Apocaps Dog Cancer Treatment in our clinic. One of our clients is beginning a program utilizing Apocaps along with K9 Immunity within the next couple weeks.
Please check back, we will be updating with results soon!
A special thank you to our client, Tammy Gentry, who recommended we research this product!
More Powerful Tools for Overcoming Pet Cancer Challenges
You might not be aware, but many cancer-fighting tools are easy to get and use at home.
To realize your true cancer-fighting potential:
- Learn more about dog cancer.
- Ease your dog’s discomfort naturally. PET | TAO’s Comfort is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements to soothe your dog’s and make him/her more comfortable. (Note: Comfort is not for cats).
- Boost your pet’s immune system with medicinal mushrooms. PET | TAO’s Complement Immune Mushroom Blend blends together the most powerful immune-boosting medicinal mushrooms on the market in a single product.
- Ease your pet’s stomach upset naturally. Many pets with cancer suffer stomach upset as well. PET | TAO’s Harmonize GI naturally provides all the digestive enzymes and probiotics your pet needs for optimum gut health.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Spleen Treats. According to TCVM, spleen helps with digestion and assimilation. Both are challenges often faced by pets suffering from cancer. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your pet’s health!
- Try a Blood-building TCVM Diet. According to TCVM theory, pets suffering from cancer also often suffer from Blood deficiency. Blood deficiency may due to chemotherapy or the cancer itself. PET | TAO Zing dog food builds Blood. You can also try home-cooking for your pet.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for pet cancer challenges and palliative care. Some good examples are: