Treatment of Biceps Tendonitis in DogsYou have a few options depending on the case. If the owner chooses, I employ all the options!
- Rest. The tendons need rest to rehab and heal.
- NSAID’s. NSAID’s will decrease the inflammation.
- Laser Therapy. Laser therapy aids in decreasing inflammation.
- Swimming. Swimming will keep the shoulders strong and well toned.
- Biceps Tendonitis Injection. Injecting the shoulder joint with steroids can help eliminate tendonitis.
- Surgery. Surgery is the last resort after all else fails.