What is The Oral Neoplasene Cancer Treatment?
The oral Neoplasene cancer treatment is an herbal veterinary medication made of bloodroot extract, halogens, and water.
In our clinic, the term “Neoplasene” is often interchanged with the term “Bloodroot”, because bloodroot is a much easier word for our clients to remember.
In reality, Neoplasene is a derivative of bloodroot extract.
Generic bloodroot extract will not provide the same benefits as veterinary Neoplasene.
Neoplasene treats cancer by encouraging the death of diseased (cancer) cells, while not affecting healthy cells.
Our clinic often uses oral Neoplasene as part of a customized cancer care plan.
Neoplasene is only available through a veterinarian.
How to Give Your Dog or Cat Oral Neoplasene Cancer Treatments
An example recipe for home-cooked food is:
- Cooked ground meat (50%)
- Steamed white rice (25%)
- Cooked chopped vegetables (25%)
Feed your pet twice daily.
You may add in fruit once a week.
Make sure you thoroughly mix the Neoplasene dose with the meal.
Make sure your pet is really hungry and really thirsty at meal time.
You might have to slightly alter your pet’s feeding schedule to accomplish this.
Tips for Giving Oral Neoplasene Cancer Treatment With Meals
The manufacturer recommends following the following guidelines when administering Neoplasene.
- Withhold water for two hours before meal/medicine time.
- Only give food at meal/medicine time (i.e. twice daily).
- Feed meaty food.
- Avoid dry or raw food as the cell membrane (meat) or cell wall (vegetables) of raw food does not absorb the unpleasant tasting/emetic oral medication well.
- Mix the dose of Bloodroot/Neoplasene with the food THOROUGHLY.
Sometimes, the above protocol does not work because a pet continually refuses to eat food containing Neoplasene.
If your pet refuses to eat food containing Neoplasene, you may squirt Neoplasene directly in your pet’s mouth via syringe.
Neoplasene is very bitter. And, your pet will not like the taste!
Make sure the syringe is inserted into your pet’s mouth past the tongue so he/she doesn’t taste the Neoplasene.
Afterward, make sure to feed your pet and provide plenty of water after administering Neoplasene to reduce the emetic effect and get the bad taste out of your pet’s mouth.
If your pet has cancer and you’re looking for options, please contact our clinic !
We offer a variety of options including Vitamin C IV Therapy, Eastern Herbal Formulas, Food Therapy, and more!
More Powerful Tools for Overcoming Pet Cancer Challenges
You might not be aware, but many cancer-fighting tools are easy to get and use at home.
To realize your true cancer-fighting potential:
- Learn more about pet cancer.
- Ease your dog’s discomfort naturally. PET | TAO’s Comfort is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements to soothe your dog’s and make him/her more comfortable. (Note: Comfort is not for cats).
- Boost your pet’s immune system with medicinal mushrooms. PET | TAO’s Complement Immune Mushroom Blend blends together the most powerful immune-boosting medicinal mushrooms on the market in a single product.
- Ease your pet’s stomach upset naturally. Many pets with cancer suffer stomach upset as well. PET | TAO’s Harmonize GI naturally provides all the digestive enzymes and probiotics your pet needs for optimum gut health.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Spleen Treats. According to TCVM, spleen helps with digestion and assimilation. Both are challenges often faced by pets suffering from cancer. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your pet’s health!
- Try a Blood-building TCVM Diet. According to TCVM theory, pets suffering from cancer also often suffer from Blood deficiency. Blood deficiency may due to chemotherapy or the cancer itself. PET | TAO Zing dog food builds Blood. You can also try home-cooking for your pet.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for pet cancer challenges and palliative care. Some good examples are: