Shen Calmer is a TCM herbal blend that eases anxiety and nervousness in dogs, cats, and horses.
Will Shen Calmer Help My Pet?
The Traditional Chinese Medicine indications for Shen Calmer are:
- Shen disorder (Spirit)
- Heart Yin/Blood deficiency
- A thin, fast pulse
- A red, dry tongue
According to the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine, stress often causes Liver Qi stagnation.
Then, after a period of time, Liver Qi stagnation often transforms into Fire which consumes the Heart Yin and disturbs Shen (spirit and mental activities).
When Shen is disturbed, anxiety ensues along with:
- Lack of focus
- Poor performance
How Does Shen Calmer EaseAnxiety and Nervousness in Dogs, Cats, and Horses?
The key to treating a Shen disturbance is to nourish Heart Yin and cool fire.
However, Traditional Chinese Medicine philosophy is different than standard Western medical philosophy.
Traditional Chinese Medicine focuses on balance and finding the root. cause of health challenges rather than simply masking symptoms with prescription medicines.
Through Eastern examination techniques, Dr. Smith chooses herbal blends to ease your pet’s symptoms. At the same time, the herbs correct the imbalances in your pet’s body that are causing the symptoms.
However, Wind Toxin is only one of the many TCM herbal blends available for our doctors to choose from based on the results of the Eastern exam.
Shen Calmer is a blend specially formulated with herbs specifically chosen to work synergistically to relieve the symptoms of anxiety, nervousness, restlessness, and insomnia while at the same time addressing the underlying causes of these symptoms.
Shen calmer works by:
- Nourishing Heart Yin
- Nourishing Blood
- Calming down Shen
- Soothing Liver Qi
What Ingredients are in Shen Calmer?
The main ingredients in the Shen Calmer formula are:
- Bai Sho Yao (Paeonia) to soothe the LIver
- Bai Zi Ren (Biota) to cal Shen, nourish heart
- Chai Hu (Bupleurum) to regulate Liver Qi and relieve stress
- Dan Shen (Salvia) to invigorate Blood and dispel stasis
- Dang Gui (Angelica) to nourish Heart Blood
- Fu Shen (Poria) to calm Shen
- Mai Men Dong (Ophiopogon) to nourish Heart Yin
- Mu Li (Shu) (Ostrea) to calm Shen and subdue Liver Yang
- Qing Pi (Citrus) to smoothen Liver Qi and relax costal tension
- Suan Zao Ren (Sheng) (Zizyphus) to calm Shen and nourish Heart
- Tian Men Dong (Asparagus) to nourish Heart Yin
- Wu Wei Zi (Schisandra) to consolidate
- Xiang Fu (Cyperus) to smoothen Liver Qi
- Xuan Shen (Scrophularia) to cool Blood Heat
- Ye Jiao Teng (Polygonum) to calm Shen and nourish Heart
- Yuan Zhi (Polygala) to calm Chen and nourish Heart
Our clients have seen wonderful improvements in the health conditions of their pets using herbal blends to take care of a variety of health issues.
Please contact our clinic at any time if you have questions about herbal remedies!
Source: Dr. Xie’s Jing Tang Herbal
Get Shen Calmer at TCVM Pet Supply