What is Platelet Rich Plasma Tendonitis Treatment?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy is a procedure using a concentration of the patient’s own platelets to accelerate healing.
PRP is an amazing tool for healing injured:
How Does PRP Work?
The theory behind PRP is using buffered platelet-rich plasma concentrates blood platelets, along with their growth factors, for incorporation back into the patient’s own tissue speed healing and repair.
First, Dr. Smimth takes a small amount of blood from your pet and spins down in a specialized centrifuge for several minutes.
The spinning isolates the platelet-rich plasma with activated growth factors.
Then, he injects the platelet-rich plasma back into your pet’s body.
So, by concentrating the essential components of repair from the patient’s own blood, PRP creates an enhanced healing environment for treating chronic challenges.
According to Podiatry Today, platelet-rich plasma injections are very useful in human chronic injury cases.
Why? Because they restart and stimulate the body’s inflammatory cascade, which enhances the healing process.
Now, we have the capability to perform the Platelet Rich Plasma Tendonitis Treatment in our clinics, and will begin the first treatment within the next week or so.
PRP is an outpatient procedure that can be done while you wait. It usually takes a little under an hour.
We are scheduling consultations now, so if you are interested please contact us!
More Powerful Tools to Help Your Dog’s Tendon and Ligament Challenges
There are many quick and easy changes you can make at home to help you give your dog an edge on easing tendon and ligament challenges.
- Learn more about tendon and ligament health challenges.
- Provide joint support. PET | TAO’s Harmonize Joint is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements working together to lubricate and restore your dog’s joints.
- Ease your dog’s discomfort naturally. PET | TAO Comfort is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements to soothe your dog’s arthritic challenges to make him/her more comfortable.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Liver Treats. According to TCVM, the liver controls tendons and ligaments. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your dog’s tendon and ligament health!
- Try a Blood-building TCVM Diet. PET | TAO Zing dog food builds Blood. According to TCVM, Blood deficiency leads to ligament tears.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for ligament and cruciate challenges. Some good examples are:
Platelet Rich Plasma Tendonitis Treatment Clinical Trials
- Fundamental Research of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) in Standardized Tendon Lesions in the Horse and Humans
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injection Grafts for Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Platelet Rich Plasma Significantly Improves Clinical Outcomes in Patients with Tennis Elbow
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Treatment for Ligament and Tendon Injuries