Will Crystal Stone Formula Help My Pet?
Pets suffering from cystitis and stones and/or crystals in the urine will feel much better using Crystal Stone Formula.
From a Western perspective, Crystal Stone Formula helps animals suffering from:
- Crystals in urine
- Stones in urine
- Frequent urination
TCVM evaluates health challenges a little differently, seeking to resolve the root cause.
According to TCVM theory, Crystal Stone formula helps pets with:
- Red tongue
- Deep pulse
- Frequent urination
- Dribbling urination
- Damp-Heat in the Lower Burner
- Bladder Damp-Heat
How Does Crystal Stone Formula Help Cystitis and Stones in Dogs, Cats, and Horses?
TCVM philosophy works differently than standard Western medical philosophy.
Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine focuses on balance and finding the root cause of an animal’s health challenges rather than simply masking symptoms with prescription medicines.
Through Eastern examination techniques, Dr. Smith chooses herbal blends to treat your pet’s symptoms and help him/her feel better.
And, at the same time, the herbs correct the imbalances causing the symptoms.
Crystal Stone Formula only one of the many TCVM herbal blends available for Dr. Smith to choose from based on the results of the Eastern exam.
Crystal Stone Formula is a blend specially formulated with herbs to relieve the symptoms of cystitis and stones in dogs, cats, and horses, while at the same time addressing the underlying causes of these symptoms.
The formula is very effective in the TCVM processes of:
- Clearing Heat
- Clearing Damp
- Resolving crystals
- Stopping hemorrhage
What are the Ingredients in Crystal Stone Formula?
This veterinary herbal formula is based on the ancient Chinese formula Ba Zheng San found in the text Tai Ping Hui Min He Ji Ju Fang (Imperial Grace Formulary of the Tai Ping Era).
The main ingredients in Crystal Stone Formula are:
- Bian Xu (Polygonum) to clear Heat and drain Damp
- Che Qian Zi (Plantago) to clear Heat, drain Damp, and stop the hemorrhage
- Chuan Mu Xiang (Vladimira Souliei) to move Qi to stop the pain
- Dang Gui (Angelica) to invigorate Blood and relieve pain
- Fu Ling (Poria) to drain Damp and strengthen Spleen
- Gui Zhi (Cinnamomum) to warm Bladder and relieve frequency of urination
- Hai Jin Sha (Lygodium) to dissolve crystals in Kidney and Bladder
- Jin Qian Cao (Lysimachia) to dissolve stones and crystals in Kidney and Bladder
- Qu Mai (Dianthus) to drain Damp and clear Heat
- Sheng Di Huang (Rehmannia) to cool Blood, promote circulation and relieve pain
- Tong Cao (Tetrapanax) to drain Damp-Heat
- Ze Xie (Alisma) to clear deficient Heat and drain Damp
- Zhi Zi (Gardenia) to clear Heat and inflammation
- Zhu Ling (Polyporus) to drain Damp
Our clients have seen wonderful improvements in the health conditions of their pets using herbal blends to take care of a variety of health issues. Please contact our clinic at any time if you have questions about herbal remedies!
More Powerful Tools to Help Your Pet’s Urinary Tract & Bladder Challenges
You can make many quick and easy changes at home to help you give your pet an edge on easing urinary tract challenges.
- Learn more about pet urinary tract challenges.
- Learn how to help dog kidney and bladder stones.
- Provide bladder support. PET | TAO Soothe Bladder is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements working together to soothe your dog or cat’s bladder and urinary tract.
- Consider a Cooling Diet. PET | TAO Chill Dog Food cools inflammation caused by infection. Make sure to discuss any dietary changes with your holistic vet.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Kidney Treats for Dogs and Cats. According to TCVM, kidney controls kidney, bladder, and urinary tract functions. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your dog’s or cat’s urinary tract and bladder health!
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for canine bladder and urinary health challenges. Another good example is: