What is Stasis Breaker?
Stasis Breaker is a TCM herbal blend that often helps pets suffering from:
Will Stasis Breaker Help My Pet?
The Western medical indications for Stasis Breaker are:
- Internal abnormal masses
The TCVM indications for Stasis Breaker are:
- Blood stagnation
- Blood stasis
- Enlargement or nodules of the local gland or internal organs in strong animals
- Choppy or weak pulse
- Purple tongue
- Enlarged glandular nodules
- Enlarged internal organ nodules
Note: Do not use Stasis Breaker for weak or pregnant animals.
At Natchez Tracee Veterinary Services, Dr. Smith offers an Eastern exam (TCVM) in combination with the standard veterinary exam.
TCVM philosophy is very different than standard Western medical philosophy.
Traditional Chinese Medicine focuses on balance and finding the cause of the problem rather than simply masking symptoms with prescription medicines.
Through Eastern examination techniques, Dr. Smith chooses herbal blends to treat your pet’s symptoms and make him/her feel better.
And, at the same time, the herbs correct the imbalances causing the symptoms.
However, Stasis Breaker is only one of the many TCVM herbal blends available for Dr. Smith to choose from based on the results of the Eastern exam.=
During the exam, he may find a different herbal blend will do a better job for your pet.
How Stasis Breaker Helps With Tumors in Dogs, Cats, and Horses
Stasis Breaker is an herbal blend for easing the symptoms of arthritis and chronic joint pain, while at the same time addressing the underlying causes of these symptoms.
It’s Chinese Principles of Treatment are:
- Breaking Blood stasis
- Softening the hardness of tumors
- Clearing the enlargement
Stasis Breaker is an offshoot of the ancient Chinese formula Nei Xiao Wan found in the text Wei Sheng Bio Jan (Precious Mirror of Health) written in 1279-1368 by Luo Tian Yi in Yuan dynasty.
What are the Ingredients in Stasis Breaker?
The main ingredients in the Stasis Breaker Formula are:
- Bai Hua She She Cao (Oldenandia) to inhibit cell mutation and tumor growth
- Ban Zhi Lian (Scutellaria) to clear Heat-toxin, inhibit cell mutation, and inhibit tumor growth
- E Zhu (Zedoaria) to purge the interior, break Blood stasis and clear mass
- Mu Li (Shu) (Ostrea) to soften hardness and clear mass
- San Leng (Sparganium) to purge the interior, break stasis and clear mass
- Zhe Bei Mu (Fritillaria) to soften hardness and clear nodules
Our clients have seen wonderful improvements in the health conditions of their pets using herbal blends to take care of a variety of health issues. Please contact our clinic at any time if you have questions about herbal remedies!
More Powerful Tools for Overcoming Pet Cancer Challenges
You might not be aware, but many cancer-fighting tools are easy to get and use at home.
To realize your true cancer-fighting potential:
- Learn more about pet cancer.
- Ease your dog’s discomfort naturally. PET | TAO Comfort is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements to soothe your dog’s and make him/her more comfortable. (Note: Comfort is not for cats).
- Boost your pet’s immune system with medicinal mushrooms. PET | TAO Complement Immune Mushroom Blend blends together the most powerful immune-boosting medicinal mushrooms on the market in a single product.
- Ease your pet’s stomach upset naturally. Many pets with cancer suffer stomach upset as well. PET | TAO Harmonize GI naturally provides all the digestive enzymes and probiotics your pet needs for optimum gut health.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Spleen Treats. According to TCVM, spleen helps with digestion and assimilation. Both are challenges often faced by pets suffering from cancer. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your pet’s health!
- Try a Blood-building TCVM Diet. According to TCVM theory, pets suffering from cancer also often suffer from Blood deficiency. Blood deficiency may due to chemotherapy or cancer itself. PET | TAO Zing dog food builds Blood. You can also try home-cooking for your pet.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for pet cancer challenges and palliative care. Some good examples are: