What is Cervical Formula?
Will Cervical Formula Help Your Pet?
Dr. Smith has found Cervical Formula quite helpful for many painful pet health challenges in his clinic.
Cervical Formula is very effective for neck injuries as well as stiffness.
For example, Cervical Formula is an excellent choice for pets suffering from:
- Neck stiffness
- Wobblers disease
- Neck injuries
- Cervical fibrocartilagenous
The Traditional Chinese Medicine indications for Cervical Formula are:
- Cervical Qi and Blood stagnation
- Purple tongue
- Wiry and tight pulse
How Cervical Formula Works as a Stiffness and Neck Pain Remedy
Cervical Formula works by:
- Activating Blood
- Moving Qi
- Dissipating stagnation
- Relieving pain
At Natchez Trace Veterinary Services, Dr. Smith offers an Eastern exam (TCVM) in combination with the standard veterinary exam.
TCVM philosophy differs from standard Western medical philosophy.
For example, Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine focuses on balance and finding the cause of the problem rather than simply masking symptoms with prescription medicines.
Through Eastern examination techniques, Dr. Smith herbal blends to ease your pet’s symptoms, helping her/him feel better.
And, at the same time, the herbs correct the imbalances causing the symptoms.
However, Cervical Formula is only one of the many TCVM herbal blends available for Dr. Smith to choose from based on the results of the Eastern exam.
The TCVM exam findings may indicate a different herb for helping your pet’s particular health situation.
What are the Main Ingredients in Cervical Formula?
Cervical Formula is a TCVM blend of nine different herbs.
The herbs in Cervical Formula are:
- Bai Shao Yao (Paeonia) to nourish Blood
- Chuan Xiong (Ligusticum) to activate Blood and relieve pain
- Dang Gui Wei (Angelica) to nourish and activate Blood
- Gan Cao (Glycyrrhiza) to harmonize
- Ge Gen (Pueraria) to clear Wind-Heat and benefit the neck
- Gui Zhi (Cinnamomum) to warm the Channels and relieve pain
- Ji Xue Teng (Millettia) to nourish and activate Blood
- Mu Gua (Chaenomeles) to dissipate stagnation and benefit the Channels
- Qiang Huo (Notopterygium) to benefit the neck
Our clients have seen wonderful improvements in the health conditions of their pets using herbal blends to take care of a variety of health issues.
Please contact our clinic at any time if you have questions about herbal remedies!