What is Damp Heat Skin?
Damp Heat Skin is a TCM herbal blend that is very helpful for eruptions and skin itching in dogs, cats, and horses.
Will Damp Heat Skin Help My Pet?
If you have an itchy pet, Damp Heat Skin just might be the solution!
Dr. Smith uses Damp Heat Skin in his clinic to help pets suffering from:
- Various type of dermatitis
- Skin eruptions or papules
- Malodorous skin lesions
The Traditional Chinese Medicine indications Damp Heat Skin are:
- Itching due to Damp-Heat
- Fast pulse
- Skin itching and scratching
- Purple or red tongue
- Skin lesions with discharge and odor
How Damp Heat Skin Helps Eruptions and Skin Itching
TCVM philosophy differs from standard Western medical philosophy.
TCVM focuses on balance and finding the root cause of problems rather than simply masking symptoms with prescription medicines.
Through Eastern examination techniques, Dr. Smith chooses herbal blends to ease your pet’s symptoms and help her/him feel better.
And, at the same time, the herbs correct the imbalances causing the symptoms.
However, Damp Heat Skin is only one of the many TCM herbal blends available for Dr. Smith to choose from based on the results of the Eastern exam.
During the exam, Dr. Smith may discover a different herb would better suit your pet’s health needs.
Damp Heat Skin works by:
- Clearing damp
- Clearing heat
- Cooling blood
What Herbs Are in Damp Heat Skin?
The main ingredients in Damp Heat Skin are:
- Ban Len Gen (Isatis) to clear Heat and detoxify
- Che Qian Zi (Plantago) to clear Damp-Heat and benefit urination
- Di Fu Zi (Kochia) to clear Damp-Heat and benefit skin
- Hua Shi (Talc) to clear Damp-Heat and benefit urination
- Huang Bai (Phellodendron) to clear Damp-Heat and detoxify
- Huang Qin (Scutellaria) to clear Damp-Heat and detoxify
- Ku Shen (Sophora) to clear Damp-Heat, detoxify and relieve itching
- Shen Di Huang (Rehmannia) to cool Blood and nourish Yin
Our clients have seen wonderful improvements in the health conditions of their pets using herbal blends to take care of a variety of health issues. Please contact our clinic at any time if you have questions about herbal remedies!